This is not just a real dish but in some ways remembers because they are proposed, in a single meal: carbohydrates in the form of vegetables, carbohydrates in the form of whole grains (in this case the flour for the dough) and proteins that, here, are those of the egg.
Nutritious and appetizing flavor: Whole wheat pizza with vegetables, mushrooms and egg.
For the dough
400 g of whole wheat flour
100 g of soft wheat flour
half a teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
250 cl of water
4 g of fresh brewer’s yeast
For the seasoning
200 g of tomato sauce
8 champignon mushrooms cut into strips
150 g of sauteed spinach
1 Tropea onion
4 whole eggs
200 g of late chicory
1. Dissolve the brewer’s yeast in water and mix well. Once the yeast is well dissolved, add the two tablespoons of oil. Combine the two flours and mix well between them adding salt. At this point, add the water and knead for at least 10 minutes, until you get a dough that should be elastic but compact.
2. Put the covered dough to rise in a cold place and let rise for 12 hours.
3. Grease a baking pan with extra virgin olive oil and spread the leavened dough keeping the edges high.
4. Season starting from the tomato that you will spread out well on the pasta, continue with the vegetables and lastly break the eggs avoiding the albumen coming down from the edges.
5. Cook the pizza in a preheated oven at 240 ° C for 15 minutes.