A classic Italian Sole with miller and mushrooms is a good option for your invitations.
Practical, beautiful looking and unusual.
If you have not already done so, one of the good intentions for the new year could be to eat fish more often given its proven beneficial properties . So it’s better to get used right away thanks to a second dish easy to prepare that will allow you to fully appreciate the taste of fish.
1 kg of fresh sole
20 g of re-milled semolina flour
50 g of butter
40 g of flour 0
500 g of sole broth
8 drops of Worcester sauce
200 g of mushrooms, chanterelles (or other types of mushrooms, according to preference)
1. Squam the soles, remove the entrails, peel them first cutting the sides and then, making a small incision on the side of the tail, forcefully pull towards the head. At this point fillet by obtaining 16 fillets.
2. Prepare a broth with the heads and discards of the bones.
3. Clean the mushrooms and keep them in the refrigerator covered with a dampened paper.
4. Prepare the sauce toasting the butter, the Worcester drops, the lemon juice and finally the flour. Leave to cook and, when it begins to peel off the bottom of the pan, pour the sole broth so as to obtain a sauce.
5. In a slightly greased non-stick pan, toast the salted and floured sole fillets using durum wheat semolina. Finish cooking by toasting with a knob of butter.
6. Arrange the fillets so obtained on a plate, season with the sauce and the sautéed mushrooms in a hot pan with extra virgin olive oil, a clove of garlic, salt and pepper.