This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Saffron rice cake.
300 g of Baldo rice
2 bags of saffron powder
1 minced onion
3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
extra virgin olive oil
half a liter of vegetable stock
half a glass of dry white wine
salt and pepper
1. Fry the chopped onion with about four tablespoons of oil, toast the rice for a few minutes and sprinkle with the white wine.
2. Allow to evaporate, then gradually wipe with the hot broth in which the saffron has been dissolved, until the rice is cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Grease the aluminum portion molds with oil, fill them with risotto, press well and leave to rest.
4. Prepare small cheese wafers by mixing the Parmesan with paprika. Line a baking sheet with paper and form many circular piles of parmesan with paprika. Bake for a few minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
5. Remove the rice and serve with the wafers.