This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Gluten free apple pie.
In autumn the apple pie is a classic. This version is light and gluten-free because it contains neither oil nor butter and because there are buckwheat and rice flour that are gluten-free and give a rustic and unique flavor to this cake.
(for a cake of 26 cm in diameter)
120 g of brown sugar + a little
100 g of ricotta
80 g of buckwheat flour
45 g of rice flour
45 g of finely chopped almonds
1 sachet of baking powder
1. Peel and cut the apples into slices and set aside.
2. In a bowl mix the flour, ground almonds and baking powder.
3. Whisk the eggs with the sugar to form a light and fluffy cream. Add ricotta and amalgam. Add the flour and baking powder a little at a time and then 2/3 of the sliced apples.
4. Pour the mixture into the previously buttered and floured mold. Place the slices of advanced apple on the surface and sprinkle with a little brown sugar.
5. Bake at 180 degrees for about 40/45 minutes or until the cake is golden on the surface and dry inside.