This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Legume pasta with spinach pesto.
In this recipe, we suggest you to taste it with a delicate spinach pesto to which almonds are added, rich in antioxidants . With pecorino, then, add flavor, along with dried tomatoes cut into fillets.
1. In a non-stick pan place the onion with a tablespoon of oil and the well-washed spinach. Leave them to dry for a couple of minutes over a very low heat adding a pinch of salt.
2. Then insert the spinach into the immersion blender and add the remaining oil, almonds and pecorino. Mix everything until you have a smooth and homogeneous cream. Add a little water if the mixture is too compact.
3. Steam the potato, after having peeled and cut into cubes; cut into slices the dried tomatoes, drained from the oil.
4. Cook the pasta keeping it al dente in plenty of lightly salted water (no more than 7 g of whole sea salt per liter).
5. Skip the pasta with the spinach pesto, adding the potato cubes, the dried tomatoes and a ladle of cooking water from the pasta itself.