This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Brunch cake with apples.
After a perfect omelette , a brunch can be closed in … sweetness! Can we not finish a breakfast with something to leave the sweet in our mouth? It’s time to put on the table the teapot with hot water and different types of flavored teas, fresh juices made at the time and the indispensable coffee, narrow and American, smooth and stained! And the dessert?
Can the smell of missing? The deliciousness of the apple? The aroma of chestnut? A soft apple pie , with chestnut flour, pine nuts and oatmeal is what it takes.
(for 6 people)
130 g of 00 flour
70 g of chestnut flour
50 g of brown sugar
30 g of white granulated sugar
150 g of 0% fat greek yogurt
50 g of delicate extra-virgin olive oil
2 organic eggs
2 renette apples
half a bag of vanilla yeast
a handful of oatmeal
two tablespoons of pine nuts
peel of half a lemon bio
cinnamon to taste
pinch of salt
1. Peel the apples, remove the core and cut into cubes.
2. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the two types of sugar, the pinch of salt and the grated lemon peel (well washed), until a frothy dough is obtained.
3. Add the yogurt, the oil to the wire, continuing to mix and finally the mixed flours and sieved with baking powder and cinnamon (quantity to taste). Add the apples into cubes and mix.
4. Pour into a 22 cm diameter mold and add a handful of oat flakes and two tablespoons of pine nuts over the mixture.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 35 minutes (test the toothpick).