This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Bananas and chocolate crepes.
The rice drink is one of the best alternatives to cow’s milk in the preparation of the crepes because it helps to balance saturated fats and cholesterol (present in the yolks).
The absence of sugar, well compensated by the sweetness of the bananas, and the presence of the wholemeal flour fibers help to control the oscillations of the glycemia, thus guaranteeing a constant production of cellular energy.
(for 6 crepes)
For the base of whole cocoa crepes
90 g of whole wheat flour
200 g of rice drink
10 g of extra virgin olive oil
a whole egg and a yolk
a tablespoon of bitter cocoa powder
a pinch of salt up
For the stuffing
5 ripe bananas
100 g extra dark chocolate 80% cocoa
half a lemon
For decoration (optional)
1. With a kitchen whisk mix all the ingredients for the base, leaving the flour last: eggs, rice drink, oil, bitter cocoa, a pinch of salt, whole wheat flour.
2. Heat a non-stick pan and grease it with oil, then pour the mixture, spread it quickly and cook on both sides.
3. Cut the bananas into thin slices, adding the juice of half a lemon.
4. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie: dip the saucepan in which the chocolate is placed in a larger one where the water is boiling.
5. Place a few balls of banana and melted chocolate in the center of each pancake and close to form a cannoli.
6. For decoration (optional), sprinkle the crepes with icing sugar.