This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Artichoke with apricot.
1 small onion
4 tbsp inner pods
4 pcs apricot
4 tablespoons of olive oil
* Draw the inner links with the help of a longitudinal knife.
* Boil the pan for 7-8 min and wash with cold water.
* Then remove the shells.
* Hecha artichokes 24 cm cast into the pot and tighten a little lemon onto it.
* Finely chop the onions in half a moon and sprinkle on the artichokes.
* Split the apricots in two and add.
* Salt, olive oil and add water on the high heat until boiling, after boiling on the lowest heat to boil until the artichokes soften.
* In the last 10 minutes, hover the beans and bake them together. (If you put the beans earlier, they may melt before they are boiled)
* Serve when cool.